Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What up and thanks for reading!


Greetings for my first post! This blog may head into many different directions, but we must never forget our roots. My roots stem from a passion to always try new things whether it be a new wine, cliff jumping, or trying to go after a lady that is out of my league. I am not afraid to drink Argentian Malbecs, rich Imperial Stouts, and liquors like St. Brendan's or Svedka. This blog is about tasting and exceeding your previous boundaries. I am not an expert and will never claim to be, so follow suit. Instead of buying fancy wines and trying to impress readers, I will continue on as a bargain shopper who loves a great value. Throughout this process my goal is too have the most fun and to always drink responsibly...most of the time ha! Please join me on this adventure and include your thoughts, tasting notes, opinions, sarcastic comments, jokes, pictures, etc...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great reviews. Got your link of Wine Library site. Just got a Trapiche Malbec 2007 that I haven't opened yet (Mendoza region). Favorite beer was Mackeson's Triple Stout (haven't found it lately - not sure it's even made). Very molasses-based, thick like waste oil, but had a nice sweet, smoky taste.

ZRC said...

Thanks for checking us out Digital Dean. That Trapiche Malbec is awesome and a very reasonable price..enjoy it! The Mackeson's triple stout is great, but havent seen it in wisconsin in awhile either. Check out ratebeer.com which normally has links to find beer or possibly order it online..although online it is very expensive for the S&H. Cheers!

Rate Beer

Wine Spectator