Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hail to the Cluny!

"I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly" ...Ron Burgundy


Scotch wasn't the easiest drink ever, but it has grown to be one of my favorite. I enjoy single malt scotch, and plenty of blended scotches too! Big shout out to Daniel at Beaver Liquors in Avon, CO for teaching me how pleasant scotch really can be, in addition to many other things! Of course I love single malt scotches, and the Balvenie 12 Year and Macallan 18 are my favorites. However, I am also broke on a regular basis and unable to afford higher end single malts. Cluny Scotch is darn inexpensive and with some rocks and a splash of water it is very tasty and smooth. It has a slight smokiness thats light on the band-aids and peat flavoring. Probably one of the best values I have had in a long time because it retails $7-8 per Ltr with a very solid taste.


Readers: Please let me know if there is a
better value for Scotch around!

No comments:

Rate Beer

Wine Spectator